hi

Tyler

Iron Poster

Reaction score
welcome to the server, glad you came. :). Look forward to playing igname !

Ripcord

Owner of Ramen
Staff member

Reaction score
Welcome to Forgotten Paradise, see you in-game. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Don't forget to join the help clan chat in game if you have any questions.

Tyler

Iron Poster

Reaction score
Welcome to Forgotten Paradise, see you in-game. Feel free to message me if you need any help. Don't forget to join the help clan chat in game if you have any questions.
this man has done came and went already.. left with terrible words because he didnt have the correct items or gear to fight on anny gwd boss. So he resorted to telling me how much i fucking sucked, and he quit.

Ripcord

Owner of Ramen
Staff member

Reaction score
this man has done came and went already.. left with terrible words because he didnt have the correct items or gear to fight on anny gwd boss. So he resorted to telling me how much i fucking sucked, and he quit.
Sorry to hear that this player did not join the help clan chat or contact a staff member, The staff here would have been more than happy to help advise them on how to obtain some proper gear.

Last edited:

Tyler

Iron Poster

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that this player did not join the help clan chat or contact a staff member, The staff here would have been more than happy to help advise them on how to obtain some proper gear.
i did this, i provided him with everything he needed nearly to fight anything. Skill was the problem, and lacked interest in learning. He quit, then had the nerve to ask me for 10$ for food via paypal. Lol