Drop table

Tyler

Iron Poster

Reaction score
I have a little small pet peeve with a lot of the colors items are labeled when they show as drops.
Was hoping you could modify the colors of any items tha tare significant, and unhighlight the ones which arent as significant and show as a highlighted color to catch your eye.. but really are a much much lesser value.

For example : I think the ANY clue scroll should be highlighed... as orange or yellow.
Most items i pickup tend to be white, or the money stack orange.

Would be highly appreciated..

Attachments

• Forgotten Paradise 365.png
    Forgotten Paradise 365.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 9

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
I think the colors for drops and items on the ground are just fine the way it is.

Reactions: 3

N

Server Administrator
Staff member

Reaction score
There's are some client sided things like this planned, where players can get rid of showing certain items. I'm sure a recoloring option will be added as well and where players can highlight the items the want, same as runelite.

Tyler

Iron Poster

Reaction score
There's are some client sided things like this planned, where players can get rid of showing certain items. I'm sure a recoloring option will be added as well and where players can highlight the items the want, same as runelite.
Yes that would be perfect, like osrs.. where you can change the color of almost anything highlighted.

X O

3's Mistress
Staff member

Reaction score
was gonna suggest the runelite idea yesterday but i forgot. i have this pet peeve as well lol