Client features

Triyni

Iron Poster

Reaction score
Hear me out.

Ingame we can already change some settings like player names above head and hd textures, etc etc. Which is already pretty cool.

Now was I thinking if its maybe possible to add some more client sides things, if we take a look at Runelite, you can choose a setting to turn ur camera with WASD which is the best function imo, but also exp calculators. You name it right. Now I was just wondering, is it possible to get some of these functions aswell, or is it like impossible just because they dont share codes or what so ever.

Would love to hear your guys opinion about this, also maybe what otter features, and also if this is even possible to create 🤔

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
This sounds like a pretty decent add!
The skill calculators would definitely be helpful to a lot of people!

Mizery

Bronze Poster

Reaction score
So you're suggesting a way to run FP through Runelite, essentially? I think this would be a great inclusion to optimize the UI and bring more functionality to the client itself.

+1

Triyni

Iron Poster

Reaction score
So you're suggesting a way to run FP through Runelite, essentially? I think this would be a great inclusion to optimize the UI and bring more functionality to the client itself.

+1
Yeah either run it trough Runelite or try to add some of the features to the FP Client. Because there are probaly quite alot of features that wont be that usefull. But something like this would be great!