Just a few suggestions.

Triyni

Iron Poster

Reaction score
I had been thinking and maybe it would be cool to add some nice area's and such. For pvming and skilling mostly.

I was thinking about adding Catacombs of Kourend, and with that add Skotizo.
It's really an amazing place for doing slayer, plus the npc's should be a bit higher level within which is pretty good if you ask me.
only down side is that most of it is multi combat, so more chances of people " afking "

Also I was thinking about Motherlode Mine, it's a nice addition for doing some mining, and with the golden nuggets you can get from it, there could maybe a shop being added aswell, for selling stuff as Prospector or some antique lamps or what so ever.

Ourania Altar, I know we have Astral runes which is pretty decent, but you could add Ourania so people would get a variety of runes and not just 1 type. Make it so it would take a bit more effort then doing astrals, but make it worth the xp/rates and or the runes you be getting.

Blast furnace could be a nice addition for skilling aspect aswell.

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
Love the Motherlode Mine and Altar suggestions!
Kourend has definitely been talked about already along with Skotizo and more bosses.
I've also suggested Lithkren Vault with Rune and Addy Dragons, Jormungand's Prison with Basilisk Knights.

Hopefully we'll see some of these in the near future! :D

Triyni

Iron Poster

Reaction score
Love the Motherlode Mine and Altar suggestions!
Kourend has definitely been talked about already along with Skotizo and more bosses.
I've also suggested Lithkren Vault with Rune and Addy Dragons, Jormungand's Prison with Basilisk Knights.

Hopefully we'll see some of these in the near future! :D

Oh yeh lithkren vault and jormungands prison would indeed be an amazing add aswell.
Would be great to see any of these indeed!