Donator Benefits Suggestions

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score

NTMX7Lt.png

Welcome, Forgotten Community!
The Team has decided to make this thread looking for the opinions of the public.
We would like you to suggest what you would like to see as benefits for each Donor Ranking

Benefits will be separated into Tiers, with each Tier having their own Benefits.

Un5nc7L.png

We are looking for you to come up with a list of benefits for each Tier.
All suggestion will be thoroughly discussed with the entire Staff Team until a Final Decision has been made.

We thank you for your time!

Tyler

Iron Poster

Reaction score
a custom donator zone.. or shop access / npcs / stalls / trees / or explicit ores would be nice.

510$ later :D

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
a custom donator zone.. or shop access / npcs / stalls / trees / or explicit ores would be nice.

510$ later :D

It's called ::dz & ::dz2/::ez for $500+

Read THIS for more info on the current Donator Benefits.

millie

Iron Poster
Staff member

Reaction score
It's called ::dz & ::dz2/::ez for $500+

Read THIS for more info on the current Donator Benefits.
they could be made better or a new layout, its the same as sp, make it a whole new section and location on the map, change it all together. like have tutorial island or elf city area as the new donator zones. ;;dz and ;;dz1 are old now all servers use that location :p

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
they could be made better or a new layout, its the same as sp, make it a whole new section and location on the map, change it all together. like have tutorial island or elf city area as the new donator zones. ;;dz and ;;dz1 are old now all servers use that location :p

So each Tier should have its own custom area, correct?

millie

Iron Poster
Staff member

Reaction score
So each Tier should have its own custom area, correct?
Could do but i was more thinking making ::dz a new area, a new location as the current location is old and outdated alone with dz1 or ez they are all the same as sp, just copied across. lets make a whole new area vamp it up abit? make it fresh with new area what havent been used before

Triyni

Iron Poster

Reaction score
I would love to see some new donor zones!
Hopefully this might happen in the future, also I dont think every tier should get their own zone, but maybe each tier stage like dz and ez, and then for the next 1 or 2 tiers, but I wouldn't over do it imo.
Then maybe add some more things like either some bosses or just some area with some extra mobs for like slayer or something, make it look fancy!

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
I would love to see some new donor zones!
Hopefully this might happen in the future, also I dont think every tier should get their own zone, but maybe each tier stage like dz and ez, and then for the next 1 or 2 tiers, but I wouldn't over do it imo.
Then maybe add some more things like either some bosses or just some area with some extra mobs for like slayer or something, make it look fancy!

I'm sure in the future donor benefits will have a nice little rework done.
All suggestions for this will definitely be taken into consideration.

millie

Iron Poster
Staff member

Reaction score
i suggested this many times, loads of servers have the same locations and shops etc etc CHANGE IT UP

Mr plug man

Bronze Poster

Reaction score
How about what soulplay had on there forums with donators getting colors on there names on here ? Sparkle colors etc 🤔 @Michael

pompyjest

Bronze Poster

Reaction score
t tv
hellodear.in

Last edited: