[2021.11.10] Youtube Giveaway + Update Plans!

Pixels

#XOX

Reaction score
fpJn97x.png

Hello Forgotten Community!
After the release of our little Halloween Boss, we decided to hire on a youtuber to film our server in hopes to grow our player base some more.
We also plan opn following up with an Iron-Man series to continue our youtube advertisement.

Prizes:
kdCrtLF.png

Random Pet Box - 8 Winners
Spookier Outfit - 1 Winner
AGS + ACB - 1 Winner
SS Set - 1 Winner
Eternal Boots - 1 Winner
Pegasian Boots - 1 Winner
Primordial Boots - 1 Winner
50$ Scroll - 1 Winner
Gorilla Mask - 1 Winner
Banshee Outfit - 1 Winner
Blue Phat 1 Winner

I will be streaming the Giveaway Live, on November 14th 2021 at 8:00PM EST.
Be sure to subscribe to Perplexi and comment your in game name in the comments of the video posted above.
I'd like to wish everyone good luck and thank you for continued support!

nRCisPD.png

I am happy to announce that our new client is nearing it's release.
Jire will be bringing us client 4.1!
This client will open the possibility of so much more. I can't release to much info but our goal is to have our openGL client rujnning HD 117.
Below I left a little shot of what HD 117 will look like for Forgotten Paradise.

9d9ptY4.jpg

gE9lOP4.png

1F3mbHC.png

QcOi5ct.png
OyM4bVx.png
vrceIZ6.png

Nightmare Staffs are currently being worked on and almost ready to integrate into the server, however...
We have a special plan on how they will be obtained.
In the following weeks, our new Halloween boss will be added somewhere into the wildy. The main drops being the Nightmare staff as well as the orbs.

jOsG0Nd.png

Our goal with this is to attract more activity to the PvP side of our server.
Hope everyone enjoys!

FDte91i.png

One update I'm really excited for, is the new Slayer Update!
Lesik will be working on re-coding the whole Slayer script to match the one of OSRS!

This means, adding perks and revamping the slayer shops.
Below, I left a little example on what the interface for Slayer will look like once the Update has been released!

F8rdBM2.gif

I hope everyone enjoyed the little read.
Please stay tuned for more info to come in the following days/weeks!

Yours Truly, The FP Staff Team

Andreajob

Bronze Poster

Reaction score
Our group of licensed pharmacists guarantees that every item we provide adheres to the highest quality standards of excellence and security.

When you order amitriptyline from us, rest assured that you're receiving an authentic item produced by well-known pharmaceutical companies.

Alongside providing easy access to medications such as amitriptyline, our company additionally prioritize great importance on customer privacy and confidentiality.

We ensure total confidentiality of your personal information and medical history, our website utilizes the latest encryption technology for ensuring secure transactions.

No matter you're managing depression or other conditions necessitating amitriptyline, the online pharmacy stands to assist you throughout each step.

Today, enjoy the ease and reliability of shopping for medication online with us.