Recent content by Triyni

1. Triyni

FPK Merk's 2nd Video's Giveaway

Congratsulations to all the winners!
  2. Triyni

Returning Player

Welcome back to FP, hope you'll enjoy ur stay =)
  3. Triyni

[2021.11.02] Halloween Event + Game Updates

Once again amazing work, love what you've done. Massive shoutout to everyone who worked his ass of to make this happen. Keep up the good job! Well done.
  4. Triyni

Zooknocks Tunnel [ APE ATOLL DUNGEON ]

I like the idea of adding New area's or custom quests and stuff for that matter. But i feel like adding MM2 dungeons like this will also give ppl alot of chance to afk train with chins or barrage. Which basicly is the only reason to add this.
  5. Triyni

Pixels' 1-99 Fishing Guide

Once again a great guide man! Keep making them!
  6. Triyni

[2021.10.9] Clue Scroll Rewards - Game Update

Amazing work onze again! Time to do some cluescrolls now. Its also great to hear you hired another developer, even tho Lesik is doing gods work. Theres only so much 1 man can do! Good job guys
  7. Triyni

YouTube Giveaway (FPK Merk) + Rules Revisited - Forums, Discord, In-game

Nice video, and a nice giveaway aswell. Which hopefully gets us some New people! Good Luck to all participants. And I do hope just yt comment is enough because adding snapchats and stuff for a giveaway is legit cringe.
  8. Triyni

Just a few suggestions.

Oh yeh lithkren vault and jormungands prison would indeed be an amazing add aswell. Would be great to see any of these indeed!
  9. Triyni

Just a few suggestions.

I had been thinking and maybe it would be cool to add some nice area's and such. For pvming and skilling mostly. I was thinking about adding Catacombs of Kourend, and with that add Skotizo. It's really an amazing place for doing slayer, plus the npc's should be a bit higher level within which...
  10. Triyni

[2021.10.01] Game Updates - Item DB + YT Giveaway

Amazing work again, massive respect for all the work everyone puts in to create the best server! Keep it up!
  11. Triyni

some random pker

Well done on the video! And love the fact that you created ur own giveaway with it. Keep on making nice videos! Good Luck to all participants.
  12. Triyni

10 minute A F K Methods : Melee-Range-Mage

Don't edit ur post and then call me a fool. I would really appreciate it.
  13. Triyni

10 minute A F K Methods : Melee-Range-Mage

I would like to thank Theoatrix for creating this guide: https://www.theoatrix.net/post/20-afk-combat-training-methods-osrs
  14. Triyni

Count to 1,000

86'
  15. Triyni

Count to 1,000