Recent content by Mizery

1. Mizery

[Official] Mizery's Signature Shop!

Nice! Let me know if you have anything constructive to say or would want a signature in the future!
  2. Mizery

You paid 2b for something even simpler from the shop you got yours. :) Let me know if you ever want one.
  3. Mizery

Update [2021.9.19] Clan Tags + Updates

Great update! Thanks staff.
  4. Mizery

Dungeon potions

Good guide, great use of the images!
  5. Mizery

Let me know if you need a signature!
  6. Mizery

Thanks!
  7. Mizery

Any requests for a signature WITHOUT proper use of the template will be ignored. All signatures are made by me without the use of any third party provider. Fonts are created by their creators and only are used if they're licensed for free use (or if I had purchased them previously). --...
  8. Mizery

Mizery's Custom Quest - Escape from Sinferno

Thanks for your response! Yes-- this is really only a skeleton of what the quest is. Combat balances, drops, and really how the whole quest will work analytically is way out of my wheelhouse. I am glad you love it, thanks!
  9. Mizery

Client features

So you're suggesting a way to run FP through Runelite, essentially? I think this would be a great inclusion to optimize the UI and bring more functionality to the client itself. +1
  10. Mizery

DO ALIENS EXIST????????????

Welcome, man.
  11. Mizery

[2021.09.14] Sohan Youtube Giveaway, Game and Website Updates

Very nice, congrats to the winners! Thank you for showing the analytics for advertising, shows you care about your player base a lot-- respect!
  12. Mizery

Xoxo

Thank you, guys. 🤝
  13. Mizery

Mizery's Custom Quest - Escape from Sinferno

An ancient evil has awoken. Rivers run crimson red, the sky beats a rustic orange, and the air has become a thick, unbreakable fog. The world as we know it has changed beneath us. The earth has become warmer, and fear-- heavily pronounced. Evidently, there is something evil brewing, and a clan...
  14. Mizery

Xoxo

Hi there. Mizery here. Haven't played RSPS in a really long time. Be nice to me. Hope to make some friends!